Since 2005, M3 has nurtured bright graduates with an ambition to make a difference in the property industry through a successful graduate development programme. We recruit our graduate assistant project managers from a range of academic backgrounds, and provide a bespoke, unique and personal approach to their development into future project and industry leaders.
The graduate development programme can be characterised by three major strands:
Professional qualifications: We fund and support you towards an industry-related professional qualification via organisations such as the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
On the job learning and networking: You work within a team with direct contact with your Project Director and / or Project Manager, gaining more challenging tasks and responsibilities as you progress. You attend team, site and client meetings on your projects to gain maximum exposure to the development process, team dynamics and key decision drivers. You will also have the opportunity to attend internal and external training on key skills and specialised topics.
Pastoral support: As well as a comprehensive and informative induction, we help make it easier for you to settle in and achieve your goals, with:
- A “buddy” to help you settle in and support from other fellow and former graduates
- A dedicated supervisor and councillor to help guide you both on the job and with qualifications
- Regular reviews and meetings
- Time off for lectures and programmes to support your studies as well as any other relevant CPD sessions
- Study leave
- The use of office facilities and 'quiet rooms' for study